Delivery & Returns
All SlipOn® Swimwear is sent in an opaque bag, this package is sent in a standard courier bag, with all the relevant postal information and customs forms on the outside. Orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment by international air mail and usually take 3 to 10 working days to arrive at the destination.
During busy times or over holidays, such as Christmas or Easter – delivery may take longer. We do ask for your telephone number which we include in the “To” field, from time to time we receive back parcels that have could have been delivered and a phone call would have solved the problem. We also ask for a working email address to be used when ordering so that we can reach you if we have any problems with your order. We will never sell or share your information with anyone else, and will use it only to process your order.
Availability: If any item is out of stock, we will hold your whole order until all the goods are ready to be shipped. Should you require some items earlier than other items you have back-ordered, please place two separate orders. Should you choose not to wait for goods that have not yet been delivered we can refund payment to you.
Failure to arrive: Should your parcel fail to arrive within 10 working days, please notify us immediately. We will check the shipping in your area and resupply your order. Please note that this does not apply during busy times or during holidays – such as Easter or Christmas, and during these times a longer delivery time is to be expected. You will be required to complete a declaration for NZ Post to confirm that the order has been lost.
Should the order arrive later and a replacement order has been sent then you are required to send the order received last back to us by writing on the envelope “return to sender”, and notifying us that the parcel has arrived and you have returned it.
Large Quantity & Custom Orders
Generally, all items shown on our website are in stock. However in the case of large quantity or custom orders, we will do our best to have these ready for dispatch within a reasonable time period. In the odd occasion we are unable to deliver within the 10 days quoted, we will contact you within 48 hours of your purchase. Ask our helpful team for an estimated lead time, otherwise request a due date if required.
Holiday Season Deliveries
Please allow extra time for shipping when purchasing gifts for Christmas. With the high demand of the postal service this time of year, wait times may be longer than usual.
Postage for New Zealand NZ$7.50 (NZ Post)
Postage to Australia NZ$21 (standard airmail)
Postage to Anywhere else in the world will be NZ$POA ( 41-50 days – standard airmail)
Returns & Cancellations
- No returns will be accepted on a ‘change of mind’ basis, so please be sure before you buy.
- If you wear the suit, it cannot be returned because of health rules.
- All returns must comply with the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act.
- No cancellations will be accepted once an order is placed via our online store or at any of our branches.
- Please return any incorrect order, faulty or defective garments to us within 14 days of receipt. If the garment is faulty, we may repair or replace the garments at our discretion, provided we are satisfied that the fault or defect was caused by defective workmanship or faulty materials.
- Please return the garments unworn, with the original packaging and labels, and include a note telling us of the fault or defect. You will pay for the cost of return, we will pay for the shipping cost of the replaced goods. Please allow 10 working days for your order to arrive back in NZ and another 10 working days for the replacement item to arrive.