Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and managed by the New Zealand company, SlipOn Swimsuits Limited.
We may be contacted at:
Telephone : +64 9 4240501
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post : Box 448, Orewa, Auckland, New Zealand 0946
SlipOn Swimsuits trade in swimsuits, SOSecure Containment Briefs, water walkers and towels.
- All prices are shown in New Zealand dollars without GST.
- International orders are GST exempt.
- Prices do not include shipping and handling.
- Every effort is made to have all pricing correct within our website. However we reserve the right to refuse to supply a product with a price error
Supply and Delivery
- Products may not be available for immediate delivery, in which case you will be notified within 48 hours from time of ordering.
- Some orders may take up to 4 weeks to deliver, but we will confer with you.
- We do not hold responsibility for any delayed, missing or damaged orders caused by any third party shipping contractor used. SlipOn Swimsuits will help in assistance of resolution but is in no means held responsible.
- All transit times are based off carriers estimated delivery schedules.
- In cases such as extreme weather, holidays, and other unforeseen reasons, normal transit times may be affected. In the unfortunate case of these circumstances, neither the carrier nor SlipOn Swimsuits Ltd can be held responsible and thus cannot offer any type of compensation.
- No returns will be accepted on a ‘change of mind’ basis, so please be sure before you buy. All returns must comply with the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability as to Shipping Errors
SlipOn Swimsuits will make mistakes from time to time. Although we work very hard to prevent errors when processing orders, the fact that we employ human beings to pick, pack and ship orders makes errors unavoidable. If we do ship the wrong product to you or leave out a certain product from a package, our procedure and policy for resolving the problem is the following:
- SlipOn Swimsuits will verify that an item was left out of a package by going over receipts and what was shipped.
- If we clearly see that an item has been left out of the package, we will ship the item to you at no charge using the most efficient shipping method available.
Privacy and Data Policy
Collection of Personal Information
- When you use our Products or Websites, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number.
- By giving us such information, you will be giving consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
- Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to allow us to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the websites, send out newsletters, personalize your visit to our website, personalize your use of our products, and enable us to improve the products and services we offer. We may occasionally carry out market research and send you details of services and offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please e-mail or, alternatively, when we send you an e-mail, it will contain a provision for you to opt out of receiving any further information from us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide information about you to our employees and agents in order to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by SlipOn Swimwear.
Third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – we accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your PC or handheld device, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our website as well as other websites and interactive services.
All security on our website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
Card Data Security
This website utilises the Kiwibank Fetch™ web payments.
Cardholders are re-directed from this website to the Kiwibank™ secure payment environment to enter their payment details.
We neither store or process card details on this site.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team.
SlipOn Swimsuits is a New Zealand based company.